18 Mayıs 2011 Çarşamba

magazine rack table

magazine rack table. table with magazine holder
  • table with magazine holder


  • SevenInchScrew
    Sep 22, 12:12 AM
    Well, it has been one week since the game officially launched, so I thought I'd try and sum up some initial thoughts on my experience so far...

    Campaign




    magazine rack table. modern-stool-magazine-rack-
  • modern-stool-magazine-rack-


  • Fuchal
    Mar 25, 04:55 PM
    I just downloaded the update, it told me something failed and I need to restore my iPhone. I am on try 3 and it is still failing every time it tries to restore. It's giving me error code 1013. I would stay away from this update for at least a day or two until others give feedback. It doesn't seem to be that critical of an update anyways.

    Same thing happened to me... I had to use Tiny Umbrella to kick it out of recovery mode and then it was fine.




    magazine rack table. Magazine Rack / Table
  • Magazine Rack / Table


  • coder12
    Mar 28, 09:30 PM
    It all depends what you want to do in Vegas. If you're wanting to go to restaurants, shows, and/or spa then $1500 is plenty for a few nights of that and you'll have some left over for quarter VP/slots. If you're wanting to go to the club and buy 4 bottles every night...then $1500 isn't going to get you very far.

    Unless you're rainman ;)




    magazine rack table. UB Studio#39;s magazine rack
  • UB Studio#39;s magazine rack


  • LethalWolfe
    Apr 13, 09:48 PM
    In other words, what we saw tonight was nowhere near the final form of the application.

    This statement has me a bit puzzled. FCP is supposed to be out in around 2 months. Are they going to rush the rest into FCP in this amount of time, or get the basics in there, then drag onto multiple updates? Would be a shame to not have it fully ready for release. I'm a little skeptical if the rest will be ready by June. Nothing stinks worst than having a program that's touted a super program, to find out it wasn't ready for release. Just hope apple doesn't rush this one out the door. It looks to put the competition to shame if it can deliver.
    The build they showed was an old build, at least a few months old, and also keep in mind it is basically going to be a version 1 application. Sure there are some things stolen from other Apple apps but I would expect FCP X to have v1 problems just any new app would.


    Lethal




    magazine rack table. Table with Magazine Rack
  • Table with Magazine Rack


  • tuftywhite
    Nov 24, 07:06 AM
    All this proves is that Beatles fans like to waste their money repurchasing music they already own just because it's available in a new format. I bet that most of the albums and individual songs sold were purchased by people who already own that album/song.

    I had about 6 albums on vinyl. I don't have a record player anymore and didn't want to buy CDs, that's why I bought the collection on iTunes.

    You can't guess everyone's reasons. Live and Let Live!




    magazine rack table. Levingston Magazine Rack Table
  • Levingston Magazine Rack Table


  • OllyW
    Nov 25, 08:53 AM
    #2 not copyright protected so if I want to lend a cd to someone else i can. I can't lend someone my itunes catalog unless I dish out my user account info.

    This is no longer true.

    Music from iTunes has been DRM free since April 2009.




    magazine rack table. magazine rack table. features
  • magazine rack table. features


  • SevenInchScrew
    Oct 15, 01:13 AM
    Actually, I have to take that back. I read just about anything related to Formula 1, but that's different as it happens IRL:rolleyes:
    Yes, because as we all know, only things that happen in real life are interesting. :rolleyes:




    magazine rack table. fabricated a magazine rack
  • fabricated a magazine rack


  • DewGuy1999
    Oct 26, 08:51 AM
    oh really? do you know when they're released?

    I don't know about the UK, but I believe that they're available now in the US.




    magazine rack table. magazine rack acrylic end
  • magazine rack acrylic end


  • Some_Big_Spoon
    Aug 3, 09:34 AM
    Discussion hit /. with more informed people than we: http://it.slashdot.org/it/06/08/03/129234.shtml

    Kiddies on this board will be frothing at the mouth with Ann Coulter-esque murderous rage.

    Why did they have to use a third party WiFi card if it's the OS's problem. My understanding is that it's Intel's deal, not Apple's.

    We're apparently too smug to figure that out?




    magazine rack table. Side Table with Magazine Rack
  • Side Table with Magazine Rack


  • jaxstate
    Aug 29, 10:47 AM
    Worked fine for XP.
    So nothing but small add ons for half a decade? That's still pretty sad.




    magazine rack table. Glass side table with magazine
  • Glass side table with magazine


  • thejedipunk
    Aug 3, 05:50 PM
    Screw the phone and new iPods. Stupid analysts and Mac insurrgents. I want to see what Leopard can do to make my Mac experience easier/better.

    If it can make breakfast for me, then I'll be camping outside the Apple store here in Irvine for my copy, come the release date.

    Seriously, you people are over anaylzing everything. I mean really, what more can you get out of a DVD that has a black X and leopard print on it? Black MBP's? Maybe in hell.




    magazine rack table. Table w/Magazine Rack
  • Table w/Magazine Rack


  • scott523
    Nov 8, 08:50 AM
    Now that the MBs have been updated and the US Apple Online Store is still down, I hope that the RAM prices have been cut. :rolleyes:




    magazine rack table. Magazine Rack
  • Magazine Rack


  • mrpither
    May 5, 12:06 AM
    Plus... you can backup your iPhone when you plug it in.
    iCloud (actual name tbd) will take care of that all silently and automatically. I mean automagically!




    magazine rack table. Magazine Rack - 49x34x42
  • Magazine Rack - 49x34x42


  • Nipsy
    Oct 13, 10:23 PM
    Originally posted by MacCoaster

    Also, 999 of 1000 things which get said here have already been researched by BizDev, R&D, Manufacturing, etc. in Cupertino.
    ----------------------------------------------
    Clarify please. You just threw that out of the blue. I'm not understanding where you're getting that from.

    What I meant to say is that the things we suggest and clamor for here are things which Apple already knows.

    We aren't going to alter their course with any of our statements, save for that 1 in 1000.

    Apple is a $5-7 billion dollar company (depending on AAPL when you read this). A full fledged chip maturation is a multi billion dollar process, thusly Apple relies on other larger companies to fab its chips. It provides input, but it is a slave to their whims. Sadly, Motorola's whims have not included advancing the G4 at a 'market leading' pace.

    We can tell Apple what we want them to do, but they are aware, and they are doing.

    A Power4 derivative with 160+ vector instructions just doesn't make sense for IBM to develop, if they don't have a specific user, or feel like adding Vector based instructions to AIX.

    So do what you will, but know that you won't change the future in a positive way by vocalizing.




    magazine rack table. Corona Pine Magazine Rack
  • Corona Pine Magazine Rack


  • zildjansg
    Oct 24, 07:58 PM
    ^^neat!:)




    magazine rack table. magazine rack table.
  • magazine rack table.


  • PinkMac
    Mar 15, 01:44 AM
    I don't know what to doooo!
    Should I buy the current MBP or wait for the new one.... :(

    Help!!!!! :confused:




    magazine rack table. Table With Magazine Rack -
  • Table With Magazine Rack -


  • solyd
    Mar 25, 02:18 PM
    Then how do you turn it off? If it's a feature I should have the option to change it back to how it was. It's pretty annoying and I'm surprised no one else is complaining about it

    It's an Apple feature, and Apple said yes (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/18/ipad-2-wife-says-no-but-apple-says-yes/), so you don't get an option :)


    As for those people with Verizon iPhone:
    I'm pretty sure Verizon got a copy of 4.3.1 and decided not to release it for their customers. It's usually up to the carrier to test and okay any OS on their network. Verizon has always been the slowest in doing so; it's probably a good thing because the OS on their phones are for the most part very solid.




    magazine rack table. magazine rack and small
  • magazine rack and small


  • ezekielrage_99
    Sep 4, 07:07 PM
    Has anyone considered that apple might not be realeasing the wide screen super secret video ipod because it dosn't exist?

    lets all think for a second...

    1) touch screens are weak, soft, and matte, not iPod at all
    2) they get printy and scratched very easily
    3) they would go through oodles of batter power
    4) Apple would not make the thing bigger just to hold the extra battery
    5) battery life would STINK
    6) touch screen starts to complicate the interface, goes against apple's easy as pie rule
    7) the thing would have to cost a fortune


    Logic has no place on the internet ;)

    But seriously that is a good post, it's similar to points others have brought up during the last few months.




    magazine rack table. stand and magazine rack.
  • stand and magazine rack.


  • knightlie
    Nov 4, 07:26 AM
    Don't just blame Adobe...blame apple too. It's a code/OS issue. It's works perfectly on PCs.

    Ahh, the armchair programmers are out again. Exactly what is a "code/OS issue"?

    Apple is not responsible for Adobes crappy code. The fact that it "works perfectly" on PCs is completely irrelevant. I can write a program that works well on Windows and a program that works crappy on OSX - how is that Apples fault?


    Why is Apple blocking Flash? This is one for the FCC! Same reason that Microsoft used to block Netscape. Apple wants websites to use Apple software and not Flash. FAIL! It's a violation of free markets! Here comes a Netscape-Microsoft lawsuit in the Supreme Court, except this time with Flash-Apple.

    Actually, Apple wants websites to use open standards such as HTML, which is not Apples software. Flash is proprietary and is certainly not a free market. You should cut down on the caffeine.




    lilo777
    May 5, 12:00 AM
    To compete with the Nintendo 3DS.

    There are more direct competitors than that. For example - Acer Iconia Tab 100 (Android tablet)




    HecubusPro
    Aug 29, 09:09 AM
    Whoz gonna "BUY" Vista....??
    I am definitely not shelling out $250 odd dollars for WINDOWS VISTA!

    I am probably going to need Vista on my MBP. I certainly don't want to pay that ammount of money for it, but I'll probably have to deal with it.

    I'll actually know what I'll need and what I don't need once I get the MBP. Maybe I'll be lucky and the need for Vista will be eradicated as time goes by.




    Quilentro
    Aug 24, 03:34 PM
    I switched to apple so I wouldn't have problems with customer support. This is ridiculous. The website is completely screwed up (Apple admits this) because of the hits from the battery issue. And the worst part is, the battery isn't my problem.

    Sure, I have a defective macbook pro battery, but when I sent it in for repair on the 4th, it was for dark spots on the screen and some other random issues. They told me it would be fixed in a couple days. It's been gone for weeks, and after talking to people on the phone for hours, they finally told me that they weren't sure what was going on, but that they think it's fixed, and that it is just being tested (even though the site, when it was working days ago, said it had been repaired and was pending shipping on the 19th.) But they can't tell me when it will be back, and that it might take another week. I'm moving in a matter of days, and was told this should be a quick fix. This is really, really obnoxious. And all they can say is "sorry." At what point do they offer me a concession? At what point can the consumer say forget it, this computer is only a couple months old, give me a brand new one off the store floor. Ridiculous. I have more complaints, back my extreme irritation at the situation prevents me from launching a cogent argument.

    I sincerely hope everyone else is having a much better experience than I/

    - Quil




    Shin3r
    Nov 2, 07:36 PM
    I'm on the fence about the whole iPhone Flash debacle. I believe Apple is not adding flash to try and get standards changed. They have a habit of doing this type of thing. In fact, I think they tried it with MMS by replacing it with email. However, consumers thought different, and now we have MMS.

    I agree Flash is terribly inefficient, but has been around a long time. That being said, there are those times when being able to use a flash website would be convenient. It's not really hurting me though, so time will tell what they do.




    Sydde
    Mar 29, 10:07 AM
    ... more anti-Bush than anti-war ...

    Bush was pretty easy to be anti- towards. I personally object to dangerously irresponsible fools who start conflicts.



    Hiç yorum yok:

    Yorum Gönder